PD Medication - Optimizing Gone Wild

 The battle of medications, dosages, frequencies versus PD is an ongoing battle.  My meds and off times went in a spiral in March 2021 right about the time I got the vaccine for COVID-19 (see PD and COVID-19 Vaccine). A coincidence? Maybe. Whatever the cause, I've been like a newborn horse trying to stand and walk, on a sheet of ice.  

My team of neurologists and their staff have been helping. Changing meds, doses and yesterday (June 30th) was the first day I didn't go to a 4 or 5, the red zone. 

I rank the PD symptoms on a scale 1=good to 5=bad,bad,bad and symptoms were not over a 3 for two days. A couple more days and I'd say we made progress! Whatever spun my meds, vaccine or random, I hope they're getting back in control now.

Anybody else have medication struggles after getting a vaccine?

UPDATE:  There were 2 good days but back to mostly off times. Meds not optimized yet. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment